Dear Gentle Blogreader,
Rich is still recuperating from his broken knee and surgery, so we can’t do this yet.
But once he’s ready for me to chauffeur him around, we’ll be doing this for our next ‘date’.
“The Penny Date” — Unique and Fun Date Idea!
Whether it’s your first date or your 400th, here’s fun, new, unique way of figuring out where to go!
I saw this on Pinterest the other day, and had to share it. What a fun day!
Penny Date Rules:
- Get dressed and grab a penny.
- Let your partner choose a number between 10-20. This will be the number of times you flip the penny.
- Pull out of the driveway and begin! HEADS is right, TAILS is left.
- Every time you come to an intersection, flip the penny, and turn the corresponding direction.
- Once you get to the number from Step 2, look around. Make your date there!
We often have a hard time deciding what to do or deciding who’s going to decide what to do.
The Penny Date will take a lot of the decision making out of each date. 🙂